Applying to replace a lost certificate
By applying online you confirm that the following statements apply to you:
- You are an OCR candidate who requires an official document from OCR to show the grades you achieved in a particular exam series.
- You consent to the Terms and Conditions that govern this Site.
- You are an OCR candidate who needs a verification agency to authenticate your results
- You are a verification agency who needs to authenticate a candidate
- You can only apply for a certifying statement once you have received your certificate.
- It is important you check that your exams were conducted by OCR or a predecessor we hold records for before you apply.
What you'll need to apply:
- Please complete all mandatory fields marked with an asterisk. To complete your application we will require identification which shows your name and date of birth. Please have this ready before you start the application
- If your name has changed since you sat your exams, you must also include a scanned copy of your marriage certificate, decree absolute or deed poll
Acceptable forms of identification are:
- A scanned copy of your birth certificate
- A scanned copy of the appropriate pages of your passport or identity card
- A scanned copy of your driving licence
- For verification agencies, a scanned copy of candidate declaration
Candidate identification must be in English.
If you need assistance completing the online application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org